Sony 3D Blu-ray Player with 4K Upscaling & Wi-Fi (BDPS6700/CA)
- Maximum output resolution of 3840 x 2160 ensures your Blu-ray movies and other HD content looks incredibly lifelike and sharper than ever before
- High-performance Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly connect to your home internet network and instantly stream content from a variety of online sources, including PS Now, Netflix and YouTube
- Offers full web browsing so you can check out your favourite sites on the big screen from the comfort of your couch
- Handy USB port lets you connect a memory stick when you want to share vacation photos or videos with your family and friends
- Supports a wide range of HD video codecs, including XVID, WMV9, WMV10, AVCHD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4
- Also supports DVDs and CDs so you can still tap into your existing library of movies and play your favourite tunes with ease
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4105 reviewers who responded, 3737 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sony BlueRay player- September 20, 2019
So far so good. I read some negative comments about these players but I haven't experienced any problems at all. I really like the ability to connect to the internet via wifi. It's very handy and eliminates wires. I give it 5 stars,the only things I would like to see is more useful apps,it has Netflix but the rest of the apps are useless and what is available for download is really nothing that I would use. It would be better if I could access YouTube and I don't need the foreign language channels. I realize that some people will want those,that's fine but giving a wider selection as well as the foreign language apps would be more useful in my opinion. But all in all,excellent!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great player!! Cheap remote!!- December 24, 2020
So first of all the Sony S6700 Streaming 4K Upcaling Wi-Fi Blu-rau player is a definite upgrade from my 5 year old blu-ray player that didnt have smart streaming over Wi-Fi of TV shows and movies. Video quality is great on my 75in 4k TV. The only thing that kept me from giving 5 Stars is the remote control and on screen interface of trying to navigate the hundreds of on line movies and show choices with the very limited amount of buttons on remote for navigation. Had to connect a Bluetooth mouse and navigation was 100% more user friendly. Overall a solid upscaling blu-ray player with decent steaming abilities. But Sony went cheap on the remote!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BluRay smart player- June 28, 2017
I was looking for an inexpensive bluray player that would allow me to connect to Amazon Video and Netflix. This system also allows for 4K upscaling - but since my received isn't capable of transmitting 4K, I can't comment on how well it does that. What I can say is that it plays BluRay movies wonderfully and quickly. Also, I have no issues connecting to Netflix or Amazon and both quickly display 1080p quality. I do use an ethernet cable (rather than wireless). I do recommend using the quick-on feature (turning on is almost instantaneous). Also, I recommend that you do let the system do an upgrade check when you are doing the setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.