Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean Sonic Toothbrush (HX6820/60)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the ProtectiveClean collection
- Replace the brush head any time with a fresh head to maintain gum and mouth health
- With 31,000 pulsations per minute and 31,000 oscillations per minute, this Sonic toothbrush is turbo-charged to keep your teeth, gums, and mouth cleaner than any manual toothbrush can
- Pressure sensor lets you know if you're pressing/brushing too hard
- Battery level indicator lets you know when you need to charge up your Sonicare
- Enjoy a full charge in approximately 1 hour
- Features a timer, taking out the guesswork and making sure you brush for the time recommended by dentists
- Connects smart brush handle and smart brush heads
- Handles: 1 x Protective Clean
- Brush Heads: 1 x G2 Optimal Gum Care
- 1 x Travel Case
- 1 x Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
- Very good product for the price .- July 7, 2018
My hygienist recommended this toothbrush for me because of my dental problems . I have asked her for advice because of tartar on my teeth even after brushing and flossing . Since I have little gaps this is an amazing brush that cleans very well in between those gaps much better then my conventional brush . I choose the ( gum ) setting on the brush and I love the timer that tells me to change quadrant so I brush evenly on all parts of my teeth . I have used in the past another brand and I got tired of using it quickly but with this one I cannot let go ! I do like the travel case when I go camping .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Product from a Quality Company- May 13, 2020
I’ve been an electric toothbrush user most of my life, so when I saw the DiamondClean Smart brush at my dentist’s office I had to inquire about it. I figured I’d give it a try since I’d had such good service for many years, and since the Smart brush promoted so many technologically advanced features that I could use and appreciate. I was not disappointed; besides my dentist recommending it, I discovered so many features from the well-written operating instructions to include type of cleaning options, brush replacement notification, indications of needing more focus on certain areas of teeth, and appropriate pressure indications. Moreover, I find Philips customer service to be efficient and responsive, ensuring my continued use of their products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to Use- August 14, 2018
So far, I’m really happy that this sonic tooth brush can do far more than what my old manual toothbrush could do. I tend to brush aggressively with the manual tooth brush and this is preventing from doing this. My teeth feel far cleaner as if I was seen by a dental hygienist when they typically clean your teeth with their polish. The only downside is that it only came with one tooth brush as I was hoping that it came with a back up tooth brush once the original one wears out. I’m trying to find an inexpensive way of purchasing my new heads and looked on amazon.ca and had no luck finding the identical tooth brush head. I will have to wait for them to come on special at Shoppers Drug Mart in Vernon. The lifespan of this brush is roughly three months so that’s a good thing.