Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Midnight Blue
- Stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, perfect for capturing a realistic, general sound image
- Cardioid mode is best for podcasts, sung vocals, and other voice work - it records sound that is directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied audio
- Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions, which is ideal for capturing a true-to-life ambience, like a live recording of a band's performance
- Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone, perfect for capturing the nuance of a musical instrument, or recording an interview between two people
- Includes controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain so you can manage every aspect of the recording process
- Adjust the microphone's sensitivity to reduce distortion and feedback or use the instant mute button to take a break
- Capable of capturing your audio in up to 16-bit/48 kHz resolution
- Equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can listen to what you're recording in real time with no latency delays
- Innovative tri-capsule array enables sophisticated recording techniques
- The stylish, retro aesthetic boasts a metal grille and shiny, chrome-toned frame that are inspired by classic recording equipment
- A hinge lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to improve sound quality and use the set screws to secure its position
- The microphone can be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for field recordings
- No complicated drivers for hassle-free setup
- Simply plug it into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 815 reviewers who responded, 784 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BLUE YETI IS AN EXCELLENT BUY- May 9, 2020
I purchased this mic to use for recording voice for a weekly radio show. Corona virus required us to avoid the radio station that my partner and I broadcast a weekly show from. One of my bandmates had purchased the Yeti for his home recordings so I was familiar with it. Its strongest features for computer recording are its switchable polar patterns (4 patterns), input level, headphone output which allows for real time, latency free monitoring and headphone output volume level (a nice feature). From the moment I plugged it into my system I’ve found it easy to use, trouble free and great sounding. I can recommend this mic without reservations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best USB Microphone I've Owned- May 5, 2021
I purchased the Blue Yeti in February 2021 and have been testing it. I mainly use it for my voice-overs in my YouTube videos. I love how easy it was to set up and overall quality of the mic, both the way it's built and the sound. It's nice to have several pickup pattern options for different recording situations. Though, I mostly use the Cardioid mode because I mostly use it for voice-overs. I've created a brief review video in which I used the Blue Yeti to record my voice-over. You can feel free to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvWPCwJgP3s Based on my own experience using the Blue Yeti, I would definitely recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- GREAT mic for musicians- April 17, 2020
This mic has been a godsend during this pandemic lockdown. I'm an opera singer, and needed an external mic to record vocals, videos, teach online lessons, and take online lessons and classes. This mic does it all effortlessly. It has onboard gain and directional settings - the onboard gain really comes in handy during online lessons with fussy audio settings. It even has a spot to plug in earbuds or headphones with a 3.5mm jack, which is great when i'm trying to isolate the sound. It provides professional quality sound with minimal setup and is easy to use - just plug and play, which is helpful for non-techy people. 10/10 would recommend without reservation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.