Schwinn IC3 Upright Bike
- High-quality design delivers intense, low-impact cardio workouts to serious cyclists
- Flywheel operates using a smooth, silent belt drive, giving you infinite levels of resistance
- Versatile dual SPD pedals let you choose the standard toe cage or SPD clips
- Race-style seat adjusts both horizontally and vertically
- Padded handlebars provide a comfortable ride and let you vary positions
- Use the LCD console to monitor heart rate, time, distance, calories, and RPMs
- Stay hydrated and entertained with the oversized water bottle holder and integrated media holder
- Maximum weight capacity: 136kg (300lb.)
- Recommended floor space dimensions: Length: 120cm (47.24"); width: 65cm (25.59")
- Frame warranty: 5 years
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 321 reviewers who responded, 300 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I would buy this product again- April 18, 2020
The bike was super easy to assemble, my wife and I are using the bike to incorporate more cardio into our workout routine. Looking at several stationary bikes on line, some were very expensive and some were not as much but looked flimsy. This bike has given us a great bang for our buck! Only complaint, which is not necessarily the bike; but, 30 minutes on the bike is not ideal for anyone, looking into purchasing a more comfortable seat with more padding, hoping this will alleviate some of the discomfort. Overall, the bike itself is great, very quiet and offers as much resistance needed to achieve whatever cardio goal you are trying to achieve.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- From an amateur standpoint- September 13, 2019
Setup was fairly easy as long as you read the instructions. Had it less than a month and it started making noises from the wheel. So i oiled it using WD 40 and it was quiet...up until a few weeks and made the same noises again. so maintenance to keep the noise to a minimum is a bit of a hassle. I use it at least 5 times a week - 30 minutes a day. As for the product, I feel it is worth the price. Bike is a bargain and good quality for a mid range bike. I am happy with the product and if you're looking to get fit and work on your cardio without having to break bank, this is the product to purchase. Would definitely recommend the product. 4 out of 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice bike for this price range- March 28, 2020
The bike itself is sturdy, appears to be well built and was very easy to assemble. As some have said the seat can take a few rides to get to used to but after a few rides you don't notice it at all (I feel like that is standard on any spin/performance bike though). I've had the bike now for a month and cycle 4-5 times a week and have had no issues. I will say I don't do many "intense" spin classes (maybe 1 a week), the rest of the sessions during my week I just kind of make my own session based on my heart rate. I live in a 2nd floor apartment and it's nice and quiet. I would recommend the ic3 to anyone looking to add an indoor bike to their home/apartment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.