Vitamix Ascent 2300 1.89L 1500-Watt Stand Blender – Red
- Variable Speed Control allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough, and more
- Digital Timer helps you avoid over- or under-processing your recipes by displaying how long your blend has been running
- Includes a Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Includes a beautiful full color technique & recipe book
- Self-cleaning container washes up easily with a drop of dish soap and warm water, blended on highest speed for 60 seconds
- 2.2HP peak output motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients with ease
- BPA-free Tritan container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Container With Lid
- 1 x Lid Plug
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
- Best Blender!- October 28, 2020
Bought this about 1.5 years ago and I still love it. It looks beautiful and does the job! I think there is a misconception that it'll blend everything perfectly without any work - it does do that well. But for thicker smoothies, you really need to use the taper to help it out. I wish it could do it without that extra step, but I think it's just the nature of blending thick drinks! I wish there was an option to purchase with the smaller container, since I rarely make smoothies for more than 1 and the large container is just too large. Looking forward to getting the food processor attachment so I can use it for more than smoothies/soups.
- Major Upgrade from Ninja- June 14, 2021
I upgraded to this blender after having a Ninja for several years and the difference is night and day. I was skeptical about all the different things the Vitamix claimed to be capable of, but I have yet to find a recipe that this blender can't handle with ease. Smoothies and frozen desserts always come out great and I was shocked by how quickly this thing turned almonds into delicious and creamy almond butter. The self-cleaning feature is also great. My only real complaint is the noise level- living in a condo building I am definitely hesitant to use this blender early in the morning. If noise is not a deal-breaker for you, I would absolutely recommend!
- Gorgeous although I haven't been able to use it- July 31, 2017
The Vitamix A2300 I got is gorgeous, it look like a piece of art. I had been dreaming with it for over 2 years and since I am vegan I was hoping to make nut cheese, soups, nice-cream and all the recipes that I haven't been able to taste since I moved to rural Tanzania 7 years ago. Unfortunatelly I wrongly assumed that the blender was bivolt and was never able to use it - when performing the initial cleaning it turned off and hasn't worked again since. I am devastated as it took me a long time to save money to buy the blender as well as find a friend traveling to Tanzania from the US that would accept bringing it and I haven't been able to use it once :(.