Best Buy Mentorship & Accelerator Program for Black and Indigenous Entrepreneurs
What is the Mentorship & Accelerator Program?
Please enter your date of birth
At Best Buy, we want to help underrepresented tech entrepreneurs achieve their goals in an industry where support and resources are hard to come by.
That's why we're launching our Mentorship & Accelerator Program. This program aims to connect Black and Indigenous innovators with mentorship opportunities, business support, and a platform to help grow their business.
How we can support your business
Business mentorship and expert advice.
- Work with our team to tailor the program to your business needs
- Bring your product to life with marketing support
- Get expert advice from Best Buy leaders during mentorship sessions
Tech support and access to our community.
- Keep your business running smoothly with the right tools
- Enjoy tech support with Geek Squad
- Network with Best Buy’s vast community
Help to bring your product to market.
- Launch your product with Best Buy's support
- Display your product in stores
- Reach even more customers online at BestBuy.ca
Here's how to get started
1. Apply Online.
Fill out a short application form to get started. This will help us better understand you, your business, and your new product. Applications are currently closed.
2. Get Approved.
Our team will review your application and let you know whether you've been selected for the program by January 31, 2022.
3. Grow Your Business.
We'll meet with you to discuss your business goals and help tailor the program to meet your needs. Get the support, mentorship, and resources to take your business to the next level.