- Current Offers
- On Sale(24)
- Online Only(95)
- 50% Off or More(2)
- 40% Off or More(3)
- 30% Off or More(12)
- 20% Off or More(17)
- All Discounted Items(24)
- $10 - $19.99(3)
- $20 - $29.99(7)
- $30 - $49.99(21)
- $50 - $99.99(28)
- $100 & Up(37)
- COMPASS HEALTH(6)
- SHARPER IMAGE(4)
- NECK AND SHOULDER(1)
- THE MASSAGE PRO(1)
- THERA CANE(1)
- Home Health Products(12)
- Thumper Massager Inc.(10)
- Canadian Hub(6)
- Canadian eCommerce Shoppe(4)
- Healthy Life Cycle(3)
- OneDealOutlet Canada(1)
- Simple Boutique(1)
- The Massage Pro(1)
- Whats New(29)
- Customer Rating
- Handheld Electric Massager Back Neck Foot Vibrating Therapy Machine with 6 parts$66.99Marketplace seller
- Belmint Rechargeable Portable Waterproof Handheld Bath Massager with Attachments$80.99Marketplace seller
- Foot Massager Kneading Shiatsu Therapy Plantar Massage Heat Air Compression$186.99Marketplace seller
- 2-in-1 Foam Roller. Trigger Point massage for Painful, Tight muscles + Smooth Rollers for Rehabilitation$55.95SAVE $61Marketplace seller
- Shiatsu Portable Cordless Back Massage with Heat Deep Kneading Massager Car Seat$106.99Marketplace seller
- InstaShiatsu Heated Foot Massager - truMedic IS-4000 - Stress + Tension Relief - 3 Modes + 3 Intensity Settings$299.99SAVE $50Marketplace seller
- Shiatsu Kneading Neck & Back Massager with Heat - Perfect for Car/Office/Chair$93.99Marketplace seller
Ease your sore muscles with a massager
Once you try a , you’ll quickly realize it’s one of those devices you won’t be able to live without. While some models are portable and can be taken with you while you travel or drive, others are meant to be kept at home for tissue or Shiatsu massage whenever you need it.
What kind of massager should I get?
There are a few different types of massager you can choose. You can pick one that focuses on one part of your body, or you can choose a that’s portable enough to target every sore muscle.
The back is an area that’s constantly under stress and strain, and having a sore back is a common problem. Anyone who sits in a desk chair all day or who does manual labor will enjoy a back massager. You’ll be able to knead your tight muscles with a handheld massager, or you can choose a wraparound massager with heat to soothe aches and pain.
A sore neck is quickly taken care of by a neck massager, and you’ll find neck massagers that sit comfortably on your shoulders and provide heat along with a soothing massage.
A foot massage machine will ease the strain of being on your feet all day, and you can choose foot and calf massagers with or without bubbly water for that spa treatment feels.
What types of massage techniques do massagers provide?
In general, massage will ease your aches and pains, and it also improves blood circulation in your body. There are also specific types of you can choose to enjoy different health benefits.
A Shiatsu massager is available in neck wrap, seat pillow, and foot massager. Shiatsu massage uses different types of pressure on your body to correct imbalances and heal different conditions. It relaxes your body, increases your circulation and blood flow, and can reduce anxiety, depression or daily stresses. With the addition of heat, a shiatsu massager can feel like a soothing hug as it eases the pain from your sore muscles.
If you’re interested in deep tissue massage, a percussion massager is the best choice. Also known as deep tissue massage, percussion massagers are used to chronic conditions or pain in your back, shoulders, or neck. If you choose an electric massager for percussion massage you’ll be able to reach every area that’s sore. With several different massage settings, you can choose a light or deep tissue massage.
Vibration massagers have several different settings you can choose to target your key areas, and some models are cord-free so you can charge them and use them wherever you are.
There’s also car seat massagers and lumbar support massage you can take with you in your car. They’re great for the daily commute or long road trips, and they’ll give you a relaxing vibration back massage as you drive.