Fitness Equipment Scheduled Delivery
Fitness Equipment Scheduled Delivery
If you’re purchasing large fitness equipment and you need it delivered to your home, you can schedule when you’d like the delivery to take place.
We offer different delivery services depending on where you live, based on your postal code:
- Most major urban areas: We can deliver your equipment to the main floor of your home, but cannot carry your equipment up or down stairs.
- Remote areas: We can deliver your equipment curbside, where your driveway meets the street.
- Select areas in Vancouver and Toronto: We can deliver your equipment to the room of your choice, including your upstairs and downstairs floors. To book this service, contact us.
To ensure a successful delivery, read our tips on how to prepare for your fitness equipment delivery.
If you are unsure what delivery services are available in your area, contact us.
Fitness equipment scheduled delivery cost
The scheduled delivery cost will vary based on your location:
- Most major urban areas and select areas in Vancouver and Toronto: $79.99 per item of fitness equipment.
- Remote areas: Price will be calculated based on your address during the checkout process.
Scheduling your fitness equipment's delivery
When purchasing fitness equipment online, you'll need to enter the address you'd like your fitness equipment to be delivered to during the checkout process.
- Most major urban areas: You'll be able to schedule a preferred delivery date right away during checkout.
- Remote areas: You won't be able to schedule a delivery during checkout. Instead, once you've placed your order, one of our delivery partners will call you within 7 days to schedule a delivery date. Please note, the delivery cost will vary based on your location.
- Select areas in Vancouver and Toronto: You'll be able to schedule a preferred delivery date right away during checkout. If you need your equipment delivered up or down stairs, contact us to book this service.
Changing your fitness equipment's scheduled delivery date
You can reschedule your fitness equipment's delivery date up to 2 days before your original scheduled delivery date.
To do so, contact us with your order number handy. You can find your order number:
- In the subject line of your order confirmation email.
- In your Order History (if you placed the order using your Best Buy Canada account).
How to prepare for your fitness equipment's delivery
Before our delivery partner arrives at your residence with your fitness equipment, please ensure that:
- A person who is 18 years or older is available to accept your delivery during your scheduled time window.
- The delivery path is clear of any obstacles*.
*For major urban areas, please make sure your driveway, walkways, and home are clear of obstacles so our delivery partner can successfully deliver your equipment.
What to expect when your fitness equipment arrives
Our delivery team can assist you in a few ways:
- Most major urban areas: Our delivery team will take the cardio equipment to the room of your choice on the main floor of your home, provided there are no obstacles. If there are obstacles preventing delivery to the room of your choice, we’ll leave the item as close as possible to this room.
If, to reach your home's main floor, you have to ascend or descend a flight of stairs, our team can only deliver your item to where the stairs begin.
- Remote areas: Fitness equipment can only be delivered curbside (where the driveway meets the street).
- Apartments or condos: If you have an elevator, we’ll take the item up to your home. If your building doesn’t have an elevator, we’ll drop off the item on the main floor.
- Vancouver and Toronto: For select postal codes, we can deliver your equipment up or down stairs to the room of your choice. To book this service, contact us.
Delivery doesn’t include unboxing or assembly of the cardio equipment. If you need help assembling or installing your fitness equipment, please call us at the phone number in your confirmation email to buy the Quick Contractors fitness equipment assembly service.
If you notice any defects in your fitness equipment, or if you're looking for replacement parts, you will need to contact the manufacturer.