Dishwasher Scheduled Delivery
Dishwasher Scheduled Delivery
If you’re purchasing a dishwashers online, you can schedule when you’d like the delivery to take place. For more information, please read our guide below, then once you're ready, start shopping for dishwashers.
Remember that dishwashers are big, so please make sure you measure your space before ordering, as our major appliance return policy doesn't allow for returns once they're out of the box. For help getting your space measured correctly, check out these handy measuring tips.
Dishwasher scheduled delivery cost
If you live within a major urban area, scheduled delivery costs $79.99 for a dishwasher.
If you live in a remote area, delivery cost will vary based on your location.
Scheduling your delivery
When purchasing a dishwasher online, you'll need to enter the address you'd like your appliances(s) to be delivered to:
- If the location you enter is in a major urban area, you'll be able to schedule a preferred delivery date right away during the checkout process.
- If the address you enter is in a remote area, you'll be asked to enter a phone number. Once you've placed your order, one of our delivery partners will call you within 7 days to schedule a delivery date. Please note, the delivery cost will vary based on your location.
Once you've made your purchase online, you’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours¹ of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add installation and recycling services to your order²
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Please note that special order products have a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks, and the date may change if there are transport delays. These items are sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada.
¹ On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
² If you're a remote delivery customer, please note that these services are not available. Contact us for more information.
Changing your dishwasher's scheduled delivery date
You can reschedule your dishwasher's delivery date up to 2 days before your original scheduled delivery date.
To do so, contact us with your order number handy. You can find your order number:
- In the subject line of your order confirmation email.
- In your Order History (if you placed the order using your Best Buy Canada account).
How to prepare for your dishwasher's delivery
Before our delivery partner arrives to your residence with your dishwasher, please ensure that:
- A person who is 18 years or older is available to accept your delivery during your scheduled time window.
- The delivery path is clear of any obstacles.¹
- Any old appliances are unplugged from the wall and disconnected from any other components.²
¹ If the delivery truck can’t reach your home because the driveway or walkway is blocked, delivery will be curbside.
² Doesn't apply to remote deliveries because they are only delivered to the door.
When your dishwasher arrives
If you live in a major urban area, our delivery partners will:
- Move your old appliance to another room in your house or outside for disposal (unless it violates municipal regulations—please check your local regulations)
- Place and level your new appliance where requested
For dishwashers, our delivery partners are only able to offer a drop-off service, and they will not uncrate or connect built-in dishwashers.
Installation and recycling services
Need help installing your new dishwasher? Our expert technicians will install and connect your new dishwasher after the unit is delivered.
For more information about this service, please read our dishwasher installation help page.
Need your old dishwasher recycled? We can safely remove and properly recycle your old dishwasher at the same time your new one is delivered. For more information about this service, please read our haul away and recycling service guide.
Please note: These services are not available if you live in a remote area.