How long does shipping take?
Our goal is to get your items to you quickly. We use different shipping companies, depending on the size of your item, your location and the seller.
Best Buy orders
We offer two shipping methods to delivery everything other than large items.
- Standard Shipping: 2 to 8 business days, plus processing time
- Express Shipping: 1 to 3 business days, plus processing time
For large or heavy items like TVs, appliances, mattresses, and cardio equipment we schedule our deliveries. After you've ordered we'll email you the earliest available delivery date and you can change it if you need to.
Every Marketplace seller has different shipping timelines. You can find seller shipping policies on the product page
Release dates for products can sometimes change without notice or liability. If you’ve pre-ordered a product, we’ll ship it as soon as possible after its final release date, which may be different from the initial date advertised.
What if I missed my delivery?
If you missed your delivery, here’s what will happen:
1. You’ll receive a delivery notice card telling you where and when you can pick up your order. For some items, the carrier will contact you to set a delivery appointment or to confirm pickup of the order.
2. Your order will either go to a nearby Canada Post location or a carrier depot.
3. When you pick up your order, make sure you bring your order number and valid photo I.D.
Can I ship to a P.O. box?
Yes, via Canada Post. To make sure that orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address or highway number with your order. Items that are over 30KG will only be available for pick up at the local courier pick up depot.
Please note: Oversized items, Scheduled Delivery items, and dangerous goods (such as pressurized CO2 cannisters and batteries) require a civic address and cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
If my package gets lost, who do I contact?
You can contact our Customer Service team (call 1-866-237-8289) and if you're eligible, we will start a trace with the applicable carrier on your behalf.
- Claims must be made no later than 90 days after your order was shipped
- Canada Post will not open a claim on your behalf, the claim has to come from the Best Buy customer experience team