TVs Scheduled Delivery
How much does it cost?
If you live within a major urban area, scheduled delivery costs $49.99 for TVs.
When will my delivery date be scheduled?
The way TV deliveries are scheduled depends on your location. This is based on the shipping address you enter during checkout.
- Major urban areas: you can schedule a preferred delivery date during the checkout process.
- Remote areas: once you’ve placed an order, a delivery carrier will call you within 7 days to schedule a delivery date. Please note, the delivery cost will vary based on your location.
- Need to reschedule? You can do it up to 2 days before your original scheduled delivery date.
How to prepare for your delivery:
What you do:
- Clear the delivery path of any obstacles*.
- Unplug your old TV from the wall and disconnect it from other components*.
- Ensure a person 18 years or older is available to accept your delivery during your scheduled time window.
*Doesn't apply to remote deliveries because they are only delivered to the door.
What we do:
Our delivery team will open the box and give you the opportunity to inspect your new TV. But they won't plug the unit into a power source and turn it on.
Please note: delivery teams will not disconnect your old TV from wall mounts or stands. They also do not provide any installations.