Reserve and Pick Up–Contactless Curbside Pickup
***We are now ready to help you get what you need with our regular Reserve and Pick Up service.***
We’ll bring your item out to you.
We’re constantly looking for ways to help our customers safely get what they need during this critical time. Contactless curbside pickup is fast, free and easy. Simply reserve your item on BestBuy.ca, complete your payment, then head to your selected store location. When you get there, we’ll bring your item out to you.
To help minimize contact during pick up, you’ll pay for your purchase online and we’ll hold your item in stores for you to pick up. Your method of payment will only be charged if the item is available for you. If you change your mind, don’t worry, you can cancel your reservation and the full amount will be returned to your original method of payment.
Here's how it works:
1. Reserve the product you want online
Find the product you want to purchase online. Each product page will give you a list of nearby stores and the product availability. Look for stores offering contactless curbside pickup and choose the store you want to pick it up from. Then enter the contact information of the person picking it up and your payment details to hold your item at the store.
2. Wait for Ready for Pick Up email before heading to the store!
Don’t head to the store just yet. We’ll email you after to confirm your order has been received and again when your order is ready for pick up. Then, you can come to the store. We’ll hold your item for 5 days before putting it back on our shelves. Your purchase will be charged on your method of payment when the order is ready for pick up.
It may take up to 90 mins to receive your ready to pick up confirmation. If you still haven’t received your ready to pick up confirmation after 90 mins, be sure to check your junk folder before submitting your reservation request again.
3. Safely pick up at the store
After you’ve received your ready to pick up confirmation, head to your selected store with 2 pieces of ID.
If you're picking up by car:
- Park in the designated pick up area then call to let us know you've arrived. Press 3 and be prepared to tell us your name, order number, product ordered, stall number and the colour of your car.
- Wait in the car. A Blue Shirt will come to verify your 2 pieces of ID with your windows rolled up. When you're good to go, pop your trunk and we'll place the item safely in the back of your car.
- If your item is too large for the trunk, we'll place the item beside the car. Please wait for us to walk back before coming out to pick up your item.
If you're picking up in person:
- Line up at the pick up table with 2 meters between you and the person in front of you.
- Be prepared to let us know you name, order number and description of the product you ordered
- You'll be asked to place 2 pieces of ID on the table and walk back to allow us to verify your ID. We'll then place your item on the table and walk back for you to safely come forward and collect your item.
Learn more about Reserve and Pick Up and other prepaid pickup options.