Gift Cards and eGift Cards
How to pay with gift cards online
- On the payment page in checkout, enter your gift card number and 4-digit PIN in the gift card section, and select “Apply.” You can apply up to 2 gift cards per order.
- If your gift cards don’t cover your order total, you can pay the balance with your credit card or PayPal account.
- Keep your redeemed gift cards until you receive your order.
How to check your gift card balance
Here are 3 ways to check your gift card balance:
- Check the balance online.
- Go to any Best Buy store and have a store associate check the balance.
- Call 1-866-787-7991.
How to combine gift card balances
Bring your gift cards to any Best Buy store and a store associate can combine the amounts onto one card.
What to do if your gift card is lost or stolen
Go to your local Best Buy store or call 1-866-237-8289. If you have valid proof of purchase for the gift card, we’ll replace the remaining balance from that gift card.
*You must use a credit card to pay for gift cards or eGift cards online.
Redeemable in any Best Buy store in Canada or online at BestBuy.ca. No expiration date. Not redeemable for cash. Not redeemable for certain products. Remaining card balance of lost, stolen, or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase. Not valid as payment on a Best Buy credit card. Check card balance online at BestBuy.ca or call 1-866-787-7991. Terms and Conditions subject to change without notice. All terms enforced except where prohibited by law. Printed in the USA. This card is issued by Best Buy Canada Ltd.
Didn't find your answer?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, contact us and we'll make sure you get the help you need.
Call us from 8am to 12 am ET.