How to Check Your Order Status
Want to know what’s happening with your order? Here’s how to check the status.
If you have an account:
- Sign in to your Best Buy Canada account.
- On your account dashboard, go to the Order History tile and choose “Your orders”. Once the page opens, find your order and check its status.
- If you can’t find your order, you may have placed it as a guest. Simply look up your order using your order number and email address.
If you don’t have an account:
Even if you placed an order as a guest, you can still check the order status.
- Simply look up your order, using your order number and email address.
- Once you’re on the Order Details page, look for the order status. If your order has shipped, you can track it through the shipping carrier’s website.
What your order status means:
In Progress: Your order is being worked on.
Shipped: Your order has left our warehouse.
Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled.
On Hold: Your order is on hold until we get more information from you.